Reading about eReading this week 4/1/2013
Much like he predicted “book stores everywhere”, Mike Shatzkin foresees publishing everywhere.
— Porter Anderson (@Porter_Anderson) March 21, 2013
EveryoneOn is a public awareness effort designed to help all Americans access free digital literacy training in their libraries and community centers.
“…the bookseller wanted to pay less for books and receive more money for giving titles prominent display in its stores. Such display spots are coveted because they are thought to be critical in helping customers discover new books.”
- RT @BoingBoing: If you butt-dial someone, they have a legal right to listen to your conversation with others. boingboing.net/2015/07/24/but… http:/… 4 days ago
- RT @doctorow: Romantic Han and Leia mugs boingboing.net/2014/07/23/rom… http://t.co/7K9mL15KOw 1 week ago
- RT @Patheticist: This showed up at the bank in my office parking lot this morning, pretty funny. http://t.co/jQhxkxrOkg 2 weeks ago
- RT @POTUS: The $80 billion we spend each year to keep people incarcerated could pay for universal pre-K for every 3-year-old and 4-year-old… 2 weeks ago
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for July 26, 2015
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for July 19, 2015
- Free YA audiobooks all summer long!
- Slate’s Audio Book Club
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for July 12, 2015
- The non-business summer reading picks from business leaders
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for July 5, 2015
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for June 21, 2015
- 40 Books Becoming Movies in 2015
- 10 Business Books for Your Summer Reading List