Reading about eReading this week 4/1/2013
Much like he predicted “book stores everywhere”, Mike Shatzkin foresees publishing everywhere.
— Porter Anderson (@Porter_Anderson) March 21, 2013
EveryoneOn is a public awareness effort designed to help all Americans access free digital literacy training in their libraries and community centers.
“…the bookseller wanted to pay less for books and receive more money for giving titles prominent display in its stores. Such display spots are coveted because they are thought to be critical in helping customers discover new books.”
- RT @2morrowknight: The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence. So move on, rise, and shine! Be awesome! ~@MimoChakhtoura #i… 5 days ago
- RT @AmerAcadPeds: Reading to children early & often helps build skills for life. Our toolkit has tips: aap.org/literacy #everychildne… 1 week ago
- RT @rosadelauro: Mother's Day is a perfect time to remember we should be making it easier, not hard for working families #everychildneeds 1 week ago
- RT @rlfrick: FYI RT @ElaheIzadi: Stephen Colbert to fund every South Carolina teacher’s crowd sourced grant request wapo.st/1Rh2zZ0 … 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Summer Reading List
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for May 17, 2015
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for May 10, 2015
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for May 3, 2015
- Free YA audiobooks all summer long!
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for April 26, 2015
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for April 19, 2015
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for April 12, 2015
- The OverDrive app now features a dyslexic font option
- The finalists for the 2015 Hugo Awards announced