Reading about eReading this week 4/1/2013
Much like he predicted “book stores everywhere”, Mike Shatzkin foresees publishing everywhere.
— Porter Anderson (@Porter_Anderson) March 21, 2013
EveryoneOn is a public awareness effort designed to help all Americans access free digital literacy training in their libraries and community centers.
“…the bookseller wanted to pay less for books and receive more money for giving titles prominent display in its stores. Such display spots are coveted because they are thought to be critical in helping customers discover new books.”
- RT @StevenLevy: If I were FBI/NSA & could crack Apple encryption, I'd complain loudly about how I couldn't crack it. Just sayin'. 4 days ago
- RT @jafurtado: Libraries and Licensing,by Jen Donovan / Publishing Trends publishingtrends.com/2014/10/librar… 4 days ago
- Publishers find that monthly option drives digital subscriptions, then tends to degrade them, as well buff.ly/1zaeUYA 5 days ago
- RT @carr2n: Here’s Why Public Wifi is a Public Health Hazard bit.ly/1qqG9Vs via @karenwickre 5 days ago
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for October 19, 2014
- 50 best culturally diverse books
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for October 12, 2014
- 50 worst movies of all time [videos] – Holy Kaw!
- Best Literary Characters – Flavorwire
- 5 Tips To Read More Books Every Year
- 13 Most Memorable Quotes From Famous Classic Novels
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for October 5, 2014
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for September 28, 2014
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for September 21, 2014