Reading about eReading this week 4/1/2013
Much like he predicted “book stores everywhere”, Mike Shatzkin foresees publishing everywhere.
EveryoneOn is a public awareness effort designed to help all Americans access free digital literacy training in their libraries and community centers.
“…the bookseller wanted to pay less for books and receive more money for giving titles prominent display in its stores. Such display spots are coveted because they are thought to be critical in helping customers discover new books.”
- Should knee defenders be the next cake pans libraries check out? @ulotrichous 5 days ago
- How Social Media Silences Debate – via @NYTNow nytimes.com/2014/08/27/ups… 6 days ago
- Americans spend more time on mobile than on desktops—and more digital time altogether buff.ly/1pDCXsJ 6 days ago
- RT @ocnarfnivek: Hilarious newyorker.com/cartoons/daily… 1 week ago
- 7 Books (and One to Avoid) for the Avid Hiker – BOOK RIOT
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for August 24, 2014
- 29 earth-shattering young adult books – Holy Kaw!
- LibraryReads – Books Recommended by Librarians
- The Best Documentaries of All Time | Sight & Sound | BFI
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for August 17, 2014
- Great Villainesses In Literature | Mary Weber
- 25 Books to Read Before You Die – Powell’s Books
- Top 10 Laundry Poems
- New York in books