Reading about eReading this week 4/1/2013
Much like he predicted “book stores everywhere”, Mike Shatzkin foresees publishing everywhere.
EveryoneOn is a public awareness effort designed to help all Americans access free digital literacy training in their libraries and community centers.
“…the bookseller wanted to pay less for books and receive more money for giving titles prominent display in its stores. Such display spots are coveted because they are thought to be critical in helping customers discover new books.”
- What if hurricanes were named after policy-makers who deny climate change? [video] - Holy Kaw! buff.ly/IIhBYn 1 day ago
- New post: Web Site of the Week: Art and Appetite: American Painting, Culture, and Cuisine ift.tt/18bx2Er #fb 2 days ago
- How to Burst the "Filter Bubble" that Protects Us from Opposing Views | MIT Technology Review buff.ly/190Zdo4 3 days ago
- RT @KevinLindamood: “How is it not news when an elderly homeless person dies of exposure, but it is news when the stock market loses 2 poin… 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.