Reading about eReading this week 4/1/2013
Much like he predicted “book stores everywhere”, Mike Shatzkin foresees publishing everywhere.
— Porter Anderson (@Porter_Anderson) March 21, 2013
EveryoneOn is a public awareness effort designed to help all Americans access free digital literacy training in their libraries and community centers.
“…the bookseller wanted to pay less for books and receive more money for giving titles prominent display in its stores. Such display spots are coveted because they are thought to be critical in helping customers discover new books.”
- @donmeans thanks 3 days ago
- @donmeans for the TVWS Libraries do you need equipt at both ends or just on library side? 3 days ago
- RT @StevenLevy: If I were FBI/NSA & could crack Apple encryption, I'd complain loudly about how I couldn't crack it. Just sayin'. 1 week ago
- RT @jafurtado: Libraries and Licensing,by Jen Donovan / Publishing Trends publishingtrends.com/2014/10/librar… 1 week ago
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for October 19, 2014
- 50 best culturally diverse books
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for October 12, 2014
- 50 worst movies of all time [videos] – Holy Kaw!
- Best Literary Characters – Flavorwire
- 5 Tips To Read More Books Every Year
- 13 Most Memorable Quotes From Famous Classic Novels
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for October 5, 2014
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for September 28, 2014
- New York Times Best Sellers at ACLS for September 21, 2014