Reading about eReading this week 4/1/2013
Much like he predicted “book stores everywhere”, Mike Shatzkin foresees publishing everywhere.
EveryoneOn is a public awareness effort designed to help all Americans access free digital literacy training in their libraries and community centers.
“…the bookseller wanted to pay less for books and receive more money for giving titles prominent display in its stores. Such display spots are coveted because they are thought to be critical in helping customers discover new books.”
- “@MikeShatzkin: "Leadership is the art of disappointing your supporters at a rate of speed they can absorb". I got it from Marty Linsky 12 hours ago
- @CarsonBlock @mobilebeacon can you clarify if libraries can loan them to patrons 12 hours ago
- New Helsinki central library to include sauna after all | Yle Uutiset buff.ly/1gXN3gD 20 hours ago
- Barrett Brown legal motion: linking is protected by the First Amendment - Boing Boing buff.ly/1f2mR6M 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.