Reading about eReading this week 10/8/2012
Note that their response doesn’t mention that libraries buy books.
Based on that, you’d think publishers view libraries as social marketing endeavors, making zero reference to the fact that libraries BUY BOOKS, and that a significant percentage of patrons who borrow also BUY BOOKS
- New post: Web Site of the Week: Art and Appetite: American Painting, Culture, and Cuisine ift.tt/18bx2Er #fb 18 hours ago
- How to Burst the "Filter Bubble" that Protects Us from Opposing Views | MIT Technology Review buff.ly/190Zdo4 1 day ago
- RT @KevinLindamood: “How is it not news when an elderly homeless person dies of exposure, but it is news when the stock market loses 2 poin… 1 day ago
- RT @noshelfrequired: Shatzkin: Taking the Temperature of Libraries and Bookstores shar.es/DxfXv via @digibookworld 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.