Reading about eReading this week 10/8/2012
Note that their response doesn’t mention that libraries buy books.
Based on that, you’d think publishers view libraries as social marketing endeavors, making zero reference to the fact that libraries BUY BOOKS, and that a significant percentage of patrons who borrow also BUY BOOKS
- New post: Reading about eReading this week March 10, 2014 ift.tt/1lOUn4d #fb 14 hours ago
- MT “@evernote: Are you at #SXSW or #pla2014 this year? We put together 10 tips for Evernote while you're there. ow.ly/uoVoN” 1 day ago
- RT @afairweather: Bannon: "In some ways the story of libraries is the greatest untold story about innovation" #sxsw #notned 1 day ago
- “@MikeShatzkin: "Leadership is the art of disappointing your supporters at a rate of speed they can absorb". I got it from Marty Linsky 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.